I need a few things from engineering

Go down

I need a few things from engineering

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:59 am

Hello Engineering Team,

I noticed there was no more "Contact Engineering" forums, not a problem, I will just post it here. I have a few things that need to be done, some are no rush at all some are urgent and need to be done asap, but here they are.

*Not rush on this* For the Academy

Need a Certificate to award members who have successfully completed the Academy, I need a separate on for the Leadership Development, and a Separate one for Gaming Development, pretty much make a template and we can add there name on there as they come, make it look nice and legit, like a diploma or a certificate, some like that, you know what I mean.

*Needs to be done soon, and by Harper only*

Harper I know Me you, Jero, and Stagg had a talk about that special organization that will be ran by Paradox, we need a member group setup, and we need a forums setup, im pretty sure we already talk about of secure this is, so if you have any questions, please contact me before you start.

*Needs to be done sometime soon*

The clan need more medals, or ribbons, its up to you I really don't care, we need more awards, I want to put up some recruiting things, and I need to reward them with something other than a promotion. Atleast an addition of 10 new medals/ribbons would be fantastic, don't worry about the descriptions, Ill take care of that.

*Needs to be done before the event ends*

I am currently hosting a clan wide recruiting even, were the person with the most recruits within a period of time, gets a LIMITED EDITION Medal, and Signature, congratulating them on there hard work, and loyalty. This Medal/ribbon needs to be one of a kind, please take your time, make this very special please. Along with a nice signature, make it nice with there name please, so pretty much save the PSD, and edit it with there name when the winner in congratulated.

Thats all we currently need setup for now, like stated, any questions, feel free to contact me!

Thank you all very much guys, This is very important stuff, Engineering is a huge asset to SA.

Commander [SA]Kirus

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a few things from engineering

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:09 am

I have a list of the ribbons already and the images. The main things is i need a few more functions added and a new system for medal distribution.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:49 am

OO good to know that then. Engineering, then the only thing I need that has to do with ribbons is that limited edition ribbon for that recruitment competition

Back to top Go down

Post  harper268 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:42 pm

ok ill get started on that later on this year Razz

harper268

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KBrown on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:10 pm

We also had ribbons and a couple medals from [UCE] that we can add to the pot also.

KBrown
Commander
Commander

View user profile http://silentalliance.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down