Silent Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JANCOOLMAN'S SIGNATURE

Go down

JANCOOLMAN'S SIGNATURE Empty JANCOOLMAN'S SIGNATURE

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Welp. I don't care what anyone says. I love this signature, and I hope you Jancoolman think the same exact thing. Here it is. I am sorry, I could not use the image you sent me, due to the fact it was not a render, and I have already dealt with this today, and I was not going to do it again. If you don't like it, feel free to tell me why, and be more specific on what your looking for, although! I am sure thats not the case (if you dont want it, im totally ripping your name off and putting mine and ill use it LOLOLOL!!!!!)

JANCOOLMAN'S SIGNATURE JancoolmanSIG

Back to top Go down

JANCOOLMAN'S SIGNATURE Empty Re: JANCOOLMAN'S SIGNATURE

Post  jancoolman Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:29 pm

kirus u did a great job it was werft the wait,
how do i set it up?
jancoolman
jancoolman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:01 am

Heres what you do, click the "Profile button" (its at the top near the banner) Then you'll see a couple options off to the right hand side-ish and you'll see signature. Im going to give you a code, and you put that code into the signature box.

This is the code :

https://2img.net/h/i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac281/Kirus79x/JancoolmanSIG.jpg <--- copy and paste this and add the JANCOOLMAN'S SIGNATURE  tags.

all you have to do is slightly edit the code, put JANCOOLMAN'S SIGNATURE  in the very from of it and at the end of the code, if I put it in, the picture will show up, and you cannot see the code.

Glad you like it,

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down